Thursday, June 27, 2013

Episode 34: Summer Movie Series 2013: This is the End

Post-Apodaclypse is hitting the theaters to bring you this summer's hottest post-apocalyptic movies!  To begin, hosts Tim Watts and Michael O'Connell talk about one of this summer's most anticipated films, the end-of-the-world comedy This is the End, starring Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Jay Baruchel and a host of other celebrities playing themselves. When the apocalypse hits in the middle of a party in the Hollywood Hills, can friendships--and mankind--survive?  Tune in and see if it lives up to the hype!



Also available on iTunes.

1 comment:

  1. I had never seen a Seth Rogen movie before This is the End, and I couldn't have named any of the other actors either. From that perspective, it was pretty funny, but not awesome. I'll never bother to watch it again, and when it was over I found myself wishing I had seen Man of Steel instead.

    But if you have a history with these guys, I can see how you could really enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete